Natural Resource Information/Educational Priorities and Goals
Provide accurate and timely information regarding the wise use of our natural resources.
- Develop an attractive and easily accessible website with natural resource information
- Develop and utilize a Resource Plan in all our communications.
- Provide written comments and oral testimony on natural resource issues affecting our District
- Publish quarterly newsletter to landowners
- Publish articles and letters to the editor in local and regional newspapers
- Develop and air TV informational spots regarding natural resources and public lands management issues
- Provide interviews on radio stations regarding natural resources and public lands management issues
- Present natural resource presentations regarding natural resources and public lands management issues
- Sponsor student to Camp Rocky
- Participate in National Association of Conservation Districts’ (NACD) poster contest
- Provide scholarships to graduating high school senior
- Provide Ag in the Classroom to local schools