Skip to main content

The Correct way to Submit your Water Records & Water Right Abandonment

By: Division of Water Resources' Rio Blanco County Water Commissioner - Shanna Lewis

Water User Reporting Sheet:

Download the water user reporting sheet and report your water use. Submit the form to your Water Commissioner by Nov. 15 each year. Rio Blanco County water users, contact our District office at 970-878-9838 for information on where to submit this form.